PGA Golf Professional
Open to the Public – We encourage everyone to practice. Located in Wentzville ,MO
Hours of operation — Sunrise to Sunset. (In season, our range is closed on Thursday morning until 10:30 am to mow grass) Range may be closed a few times due to weather, ground conditions or outside event.
Must purchase PIN —in Pro shop prior to hitting balls OR you can pay at the machine via cash or card
Range Bucket Prices: Small $7.00; Medium $10.00; Large $13.00, Jumbo $16.00
– All New Wilson Range Balls 18,000 total range balls have just arrived in the spring of 2019. Great for hitting consistency, ball flight, distance and most importantly, feel.
– New Range Mats for those wanting to learn the game with a more controlled lie, less moisture and recreation practice
– Large Bermuda Grass practice area for those wanting to perfect their game and simulate real grass conditions. Grass is fertilized, seeded, top dressed and aerated throughout the season. 13,000 square foot practice area.
– Practice Bunker is available to improve your bunker shots. You will be hitting shots into the range so you can practice fairway bunker shots as well.
– Hitting Targets are marked with large striped poles with flags on top.
–New yardage measurement markers. New Poles have been inserted to show exactly where the yardages are measured from. Mats are approximately 13 yards behind the measuring point.
Red Striped Poles -50 yards
Light Yellow Striped Pole -75 Yards
Green Striped Poles -100 yards
Blue Striped Pole -150 yards
Yellow Striped Pole -200 yards
Black Striped Pole -225 yards
Orange Striped Pole -250 yards
Open – remaining 50 yards
Benches available to sit and relax while practicing. In season, we have a water station available as well.
Location: Range is just 300 yards down the street from the Bear Creek G.C. Clubhouse in Wentzville MO. Once you purchase your range PIN from the clubhouse/pro shop, you can pull your car down to the range parking lot which is located near the green maintenance shed. If you are playing golf that day, you may take your golf cart down to range with your clubs. Please follow all public street signs and allow cars to have the right of way for everyones safety.
Putting Green: Customers purchasing a range PIN may use putting green on the day of purchase only. Otherwise putting green is only available for patrons who are playing golf on the day of use.
Range Bucket Special: Buy a 10 Bucket Range Punch card of any size and get 2 buckets of the same size free with purchase. Once you receive card you must present punch card in pro shop to receive a PIN each time you practice.
Small Bucket Punch Card – $70.00 -12 small buckets
Medium Bucket Punch Card – $100.00 -12 medium buckets
Large Bucket Punch Card – $130.00 -12 large buckets
Jumbo Bucket Punch Card – $160.00 -12 jumbo buckets
Driving Range Season Pass $495 plus tax: Hit unlimited range balls plus:
- 2 – 18 hole rounds of golf with cart valid weekdays (no holidays)
- 2 – Private Golf Lessons (30 Minute)
- Receive $5.00 off Regular 18 hole green fee Rate with Cart. Must book through Pro shop.
- Senior & Junior Discounts of $3.00 off 18 Hole Green Fee. Must book through Pro shop.
- Use of practice putting green and practice bunker
- We issue a PIN in the pro shop during your visit (you only receive 1 PIN per visit)
- Family member may purchase a pass at ½ price less the rounds of golf and lessons.
Hit balls responsibly:
Customer hitting range balls is responsible for any damages done to persons or property which result from your actions. Please keep balls inside range area at all times. Make sure other range users are away from you while swinging and not in front of you while hitting. Theft of range balls, baskets or mats is punishable by law.
Issues with ball machine?
If the machine does not dispense any balls or if your payment doesn’t go through, give the pro shop a call: 636-332-5018